Considerate Constructors Scheme
AC Mauger are registered with the Considerate Constructor Scheme
The construction industry has a huge impact on all our lives, with most construction work taking place in sensitive locations. All our construction sites present an image of competent management, efficiency, awareness of environmental issues and above all neighbourliness, a positive advertisement not just for ourselves but for the industry as a whole.
The Code of Considerate Practise commits our sites to care about appearance, respect the community, protect the environment, secure everyone’s safety and value our workforce.
“There is no double that the construction industry is reducing its environmental impact and I believe that, in Jersey, we are leading the way among business sectors in seriously challenging ourselves to become a sustainable industry of which the island can be proud.” Steve Romeril, Managing Director
Environmental Policy Statement from AC Mauger
We have built our group on strong foundations providing exceptional service to our clients since 1947. While our focus is on surpassing our clients’ requirements, we believe strongly that this should not be at the expense of the environment.
Within the group, our aim is to provide effective environmental awareness and controls, seeking to continually improve all aspects of our environmental performance, as far as economically feasible. Our policy forms the basis for setting environmental objectives that will continually improve the manner in which we operate.
- To identify and minimise the risks to the environment from the group’s activities
- To comply with the requirements of all environmental legislation and regulation, where appropriate and act in anticipation of future requirements
- To encourage the efficient use of energy, materials, products and services together with minimising and eliminating, where possible, pollution and waste
- To provide employee awareness training in environmental policy, legislation and procedures
To achieve these objectives the group will:
- Minimise the risks of environmental incidents through the preparation and implementation of appropriate risk management measures and, in conjunction with appropriate authorities, we will ensure an emergency response capability to deal with accidental pollution
- Continually review our activities, identify aspects which could have a significant impact on the environment and thus seek improvement of environmental issues within the business
- Seek to use sustainable, reusable or recyclable products, adopt as principles the prevention of pollution, reduction of waste and the efficient use of materials and energy and encourage our supply chain to do the same
- Minimise noise and vibration levels, traffic nuisance, emission of pollutants and disturbance to the public and local ecosystem and take steps to preserve our wildlife habitats and heritage
- Provide employee awareness training to enable staff at all levels to understand and contribute to the implementation of this policy
This policy statement outlines the group’s commitment to minimising the adverse environmental impact from our activities and is continually under review.
Get In Touch
We are based at Style House in St Peter where we can:
- Provide help and advice for projects of all sizes
- Offer our hands-on approach to delivering projects on time, on budget and with minimum disruption
- Introduce you to a dedicated team fully responsible for a project from tender to completion
We use our combined strength through exceptional teamwork to deliver excellence in construction related solutions throughout the Channel Islands
We specialise in the design and installation of high quality building facades for both the commercial and domestic markets from curtain walling to conservatories, windows and doors.
We are an independent, self-managing business, providing workplace services and furniture solutions to businesses and organisations in the offshore islands
We cater for large capital projects to small fit outs, tailoring our expertise to each client’s needs and managing requirements from inception to completion
AC Mauger Construction
Taking on construction projects of all sizes, within any element of the industry, with a proven track record of delivering to the highest standards for over 70 years
Our homes are uniquely designed, magnificently located and built to the highest specification in harmony to their surroundings
Hard Surface Restoration
We repair, restore and renew hard surfaces either internally or externally with our range of repair solutions