New Business Sales / Account Manager
Style Office have a fantastic opportunity for a New Business Sales / Account Manager.
We are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic sales person with at least 3 years sales experience, to join our successful sales team and play an important role in the future development of our business. The role will include identifying and securing new business opportunities, managing an existing client base, responding to tender enquiries and liaising with the design community and other influencers. This is a hands-on role that requires the ability to multi task and manage all aspects of a project from identification through to invoicing. Industry experience would be useful but is not essential.
Business Development responsibilities include;
- Identifying new business opportunities and developing new client relationships
- Taking on the management of existing client accounts
- Building relationships with clients, project managers, architects, designers and other influencers through professional and social networking
Project and sales specific responsibilities include;
- Producing quotations, tender responses and presentations
- Conducting client presentations
- Processing sales and placing/monitoring supplier purchase orders
- Liaising and negotiating with suppliers
- Checking order acknowledgements for accuracy
- Monitoring deliveries and scheduling installations with the Installation Manager
- Representing the company at all project and client meetings
- Issuing of all sales invoices in a timely manner
- Taking full commercial responsibility for the financial viability of a project/sale
Candidates must be able to work independently but be comfortable in a collaborative environment and able to communicate effectively at all levels, with the ability to manage multiple work streams at any one time. Attention to detail, accuracy and a good commercial understanding of costs and margins are essential. Computer literacy is assumed and CAD skills plus an understanding of project dynamics would be an advantage, although not essential.
Our sales approach is relationship based and we treat customers, suppliers and fellow professionals with dignity and respect.
Get In Touch
Contact any of our professional teams about a project or for more information on our range of services
We use our combined strength through exceptional teamwork to deliver excellence in construction related solutions throughout the Channel Islands
We specialise in the design and installation of high quality building facades for both the commercial and domestic markets from curtain walling to conservatories, windows and doors.
We are an independent, self-managing business, providing workplace services and furniture solutions to businesses and organisations in the offshore islands
We cater for large capital projects to small fit outs, tailoring our expertise to each client’s needs and managing requirements from inception to completion
AC Mauger Construction
Taking on construction projects of all sizes, within any element of the industry, with a proven track record of delivering to the highest standards for over 70 years
Our homes are uniquely designed, magnificently located and built to the highest specification in harmony to their surroundings
Hard Surface Restoration
We repair, restore and renew hard surfaces either internally or externally with our range of repair solutions