Style Windows Procurement Co-ordinator
Style Windows have a fantastic opportunity for a Procurement Co-ordinator.
The position is generally to manage the procurement and storage of all required goods necessary to fulfil the requirements of our commercial contracts, from the point of Style Windows being awarded a contract through to contract completion, in a timely and efficient manner.
Specific duties and responsibilities include, but are not restricted to the following:
• To liaise closely with the Estimating team and the Contracts Management team to gain a full understanding of the project scope and the product procurement requirements for all newly awarded and imminently expected contracts.
• To explore options for alternative supply sources and improved procurement costs.
• To place all required procurement orders as required for each contract.
• To monitor levels of stock goods and place procurement orders for replenishment as and when required to meet anticipated requirements.
• To manage, monitor, track and keep updated records of all procurement orders to ensure delivery periods are in compliance with contract programme requirements.
• To liaise regularly with suppliers and ensure timely dispatch of procured goods.
• To liaise with freight carriers and ensure timely arrival of procured goods.
• To manage Style Windows storage facilities, including supervision of stores personnel.
• To maximise efficient use of storage facilities and ensure that all procured goods as required for specific contracts are stored together in a designated location.
• By liaison with the Contracts Management team, to ensure that all required goods are accessible and available for delivery when required.
• To carefully check, reconcile and sign off all supplier procurement invoices and submit to Accounts Team for payment.
Candidates will ideally have glazing / building industry knowledge, although not essential as full training will be given. Attention to detail and computer literacy is assumed.
Get In Touch
Contact any of our professional teams about a project or for more information on our range of services
We use our combined strength through exceptional teamwork to deliver excellence in construction related solutions throughout the Channel Islands
We specialise in the design and installation of high quality building facades for both the commercial and domestic markets from curtain walling to conservatories, windows and doors.
We are an independent, self-managing business, providing workplace services and furniture solutions to businesses and organisations in the offshore islands
We cater for large capital projects to small fit outs, tailoring our expertise to each client’s needs and managing requirements from inception to completion
AC Mauger Construction
Taking on construction projects of all sizes, within any element of the industry, with a proven track record of delivering to the highest standards for over 70 years
Our homes are uniquely designed, magnificently located and built to the highest specification in harmony to their surroundings
Hard Surface Restoration
We repair, restore and renew hard surfaces either internally or externally with our range of repair solutions